The goal of every business is to acquire customers that keep choosing them as their first purchase option. To achieve this goal companies need to create brand loyalty.
What is brand loyalty?
Brand loyalty refers to customers interested in buying a particular product from the same brand repeatedly, regardless of changes in price, convenience or image.
When a company is seeking to create brand loyalty they need to:
- Understand their consumers’ behavior
- Create good experiences and a trust relationship
- Provide value and constantly communicate with the audience
- Be responsive, authentic and consistent
- Demonstrate the quality of their product or service
Once this goal is accomplished, it is important to create customer loyalty programs not only to keep the customers coming back, but also to make them feel we appreciate their loyalty.
- Loyal customers buy your brand again and again.
- Increases the companies repeat purchase rate.
- Loyal customers become advocate,
- Word-Of-Mouth / Customers Referral
- A key factor in terms of customer retention